Trilinq @ Clementi is a short stroll to most amenities such as Clementi MRT Station, Clementi air-conditioned Bus Interchange, Clementi Town Centre and Clementi Shopping Mall. Nestled in District 5 in Singapore, you will be surrounded by relatively low rise buildings and enjoy unblocked panoramic views of Pandan Reservoir and lush greenery, without compromising on the conveniences.
Just a quick 10 to 15 minutes drive links you to everywhere that matters – Marina Area, Orchard Area, Harbourfront, Sentosa and Central Business District. Enjoy the city buzz with the exhilarating nightlife along the Singapore River, world-class entertainment options in the Integrated Resorts in Marina Bay or Sentosa, or seek an urban retreat in the nearby parks and gardens.
Trilinq will have three iconic and distinctive 36-storey towers with voluminous sky terraces, carefully pocketed at various levels to offer breathtaking views while relaxing at the amenities such as poolside party pavilion, tea house and beach cove. It will stand out as an iconic development for years to come, and you will be proud to say that you stay at Trilinq.
With so many amenities nearby and given its connectivity via public transport and driving, you can expect Trilinq to have overwhelming response likened to the recent new Condo launches near MRT. The best units will be snapped up during the first day, so register quick in order to enjoy special VVIP discount rates and the best unit choices!
1. Strategically location – A few mins stroll to Clementi Town Centre, Clementi MRT Station along East-West Line, Air-conditioned Bus Interchang, Clementi Mall and Sports Centre
2. Stunning and iconic 36-storey Condominium
3. Panoramic and unblocked views of Sungei Ulu Pandan and Pandan Reservoir as the neighbouring housing estates are relatively low in height
4. Excellent connectivity to the rest of Singapore via AYE and PIE – Approximate 10 to 15 mins drive to Vivocity, Harbourfront, Keppel Bay Towers, Resorts World Singapore, Sentosa, Mount Faber, Orchard Shopping Belt, Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay Sands and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC)
5. Proximity to reputable and established schools – Nan Hwa Primary School/High School, Pei Tong Primary School, Singapore Polytechnic, NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, National University of Singapore
6. Plenty of recreational options – park hopping on foot, bicycle or rollerblades through a park conenctor connecting Pandan Reservoir with West Coast Park and Clementi Woods Park in the Western Adventure Loop Park Connector Network
7. High rental demand from nearby Ngee Ann Polytechnic, NUS, Jurong/Tuas Industrial Area, One-North and Fusionpolis
8. Highly functional layout ensures living area and most rooms will have the same unblocked views
9. Branded and reliable brands such as SMEG from Italy and Duravit from Germany
|Developer:||Clementi Development Pte. Ltd|
|Address:||Jalan Lempeng, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 Years w.e.f. 16 April 2012|
|Site Area:||262,831 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Erection of Condominium Housing Development with 2 Blocks of 36-Storey with Attic and 1 Block of 33-Storey Residential Building with Penthouse (Total = 755 Units) with 2 Basement Carparks, Swimming Pool, Tennis Court & Communal Facilities on Landscape Deck|
|No. of Units:||755 Units|
|Car Park Lots:||TBC|
|Facilities:||5 Sky Terraces, Clubhouse, Grill and BBQ Pavilions, Tennis Court, Jogging Track, 50m Main Recreational Pool with Cabana Bay, Beach Cove and Jewel Islet (Outdoor Lounge), Children Water Play and Pool with Rocky River, Water Play and Misty Gully, 40m Lap Pool with Palm Patio, Reflexology Walk and Fitness Green, Party Pool with Aqua Gym, Poolside Party Pavilion and Camping Lawn, Oasis Pool with Floating Pavilion, Oasis Spa and Tea House|
|Expected TOP:||Estimated 2017|
|Unit Type:||1 Bedroom: Approx 550 sq ft
2 Bedroom: Approx 750 – 1100 sq ft
3 Bedroom: Approx 960 – 1350 sq ft
4 Bedroom: Approx 1130 – 1500 sq ft
Penthouse: Approx 2500 – 4500 sq ft
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Trilinq, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
DTZ Property Network Pte Ltd L3007960A | Peter Lau R029440G | 91554544