Sharing the same border as The Istana, living at The MKZ is a grand affair. Feel the jovial exuberance of the city, where arts, culture and entertainment blend into an ample playground for the lucky few who get to live and breathe it 24/7. Flanked by the charming historical districts of Bugis and Little India, while close to the latest and brightest of Orchard Road, this is where you want to be for a lifetime.
Experience a peaceful oasis nestled in the heart of a vibrant city that brings new light to your life. Every waking moment brings on smiles that stretch from ear to ear to welcome another opulent day. Every luxurious convenience is close at hand. Everything seems to be made for you the day you arrive.
Go everywhere you want within minutes and do anything you wish. Just less than 10 mins to Orchard Road Shopping Belt, good schools along Bukit Timah, entertainment hotspots at Bugis and Central Business District, Arts and Education hub at Bugis. Here at District 9, the choice of receiving abundant joy is at your fingertips.
The MKZ – Experience complete satisfaction at the centre of convenience.
Why Invest In The MKZ?
1. Prime district 9 – 2 mins to Little India MRT station and 4 mins to Newton MRT station
2. Easy access to major expressways
3. Close proximity to Bugis, Orchard and Integrated Resorts
4. Affordable quantum
5. Fully functional layouts – no bay windows and planters for ALL typical units
6. Fully fitted kitchen fittings i.e. integrated fridge, hood, hob and oven from BOSCH
7. Master Bath, Junior Master Bath and Bath 1 & 2 are laid with marble for floor and wall coupled with granite feature wall
8. Master Bath and Junior Master Bath are fitted with DURAVIT senso wash
9. High rental yield and good potential for capital growth
10. High quality interior finishes & fittings and fully-equipped kitchen
11. Multi-tier discounts to enjoy, including stamp duty discounts
12. Proximity to reputable local and international schools – St Margaret’s Pri/Sec Sch, Raffles Girls’ Sec Sch, Singapore Chinese Girls’ Sch, ISS International Sch, Nanyang Pri Sch, Anglo-Chinese Sch (Barker Road), LASALLE College of the Arts, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, Singapore Management University, School of the Arts, Management Development Institution of Singapore
The MKZ Specification
|Project Name:||The MKZ|
|Developer:||RL Central Pte Ltd|
|Address:||131 Mackenzie Road, Singapore|
|Site Area:||12,895 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Erection of 1 Block of 6-Storey Residential Flat (42 Units) with Basement and Surface Car Parks and Provision for Swimming Pool|
|No. of Units:||42 units|
|Car Park Lots:||TBA|
|Facilities:||Swimming Pool, Pool Deck, Gym, Outdoor Seating Area, BBQ Area|
Simply fill up your details below for more information on The MKZ, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
Huttons Asia L3008899K | Wayne Tay R040262E | 92736888