Sky Habitat @ Bishan boasts to be one of the most iconic development with its futuristic design and interlink skybridges. Designed by renowned international architect, Moshe Safdie, it is made a distinctive example of how new urban living can be so brilliant and artistry. 70% of the entire site area have been dedicated to a series of lush gardens, outdoor event rooms, swimming pools and walk path.
Spanning over 38 storey, Sky Habitat will be the tallest skyscraper in the Bishan area. The units are also optimally designed to allow you to enjoy good ventilation and lighting. Stand at your balcony and enjoy the panoramic view of Singapore’s skyline from the city fringe. The magnificent and breathtaking view will be able to help you relax your senses after a day of work. Soak in the greenery of Bishan Park as you feel the stress ebb away. Or simply head up to one of the three sky bridges and relax under the stars, while enjoying the cool breeze of being high up in the air.
Located just minutes away from the Bishan MRT, you can travel to any part of Singapore quickly via Circle Line and North-South Line. It’s proximity to Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Bishan Park will make you spoilt for choice over retail, entertainment and recreational activities. Reputable local and international schools are within vicinity and makes Sky Habitat a popular and highly demanded choice for families and expatriates. With a good mix of 1+S/2/2+S/3/4/Penthouse units, there is something for everyone.
Updates: Sky Habitat is offering up to an irresistable 6% discount, for a limited time only!
Location and Siteplan
Why Invest in Sky Habitat
1. Located in the heart of Bishan Central, in the midst of a matured estate
2. Bishan is well connected to all parts of Singapore via North-South Line, Circle Line, Bishan Bus Interchange, CTE and PIE
3. Sky Habitat is close to numerous retail, entertainment and recreational amenities – Junction 8, NEX, AMK Hub, Thomson Plaza, Bishan Park, Bishan Stadium & Sport Hall, Bishan Library, MacRitchie Reservoir
4. Proximity to reputable local and international schools – Raffles Institution, Catholic High Sch, Australian International Sch, Raffles Junior College, Stamford American International Sch, Ai Tong Sch, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Pri and Sec Sch, MOE Language Centre, ITE College Central (Bishan)
5. Iconic development with a three-dimensional matrix of homes, private terraces and public gardens. 70% of the site is developed into a series of lush gardens, outdoor events rooms, swimming pools and walk paths
6. Designed by Moshe Safdie, whose impressive portfolio include Marina Bay Sands
Sky Habitat Specification
|Project Name:||Sky Habitat|
|Developer:||Bishan Residential Development Pte Ltd|
|Address:||Bishan Street 15|
|Tenure:||99 years wef 30 May 2011|
|Site Area:||129,135 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Housing Development Comprising 2 Blocks of 38-Storey Residential Units (Total = 509 Units) with Two Basement Carparks, A Landscape Deck and Other Ancillary Facilities|
|No. of Units:||509 units|
|Car Park Lots:||2 basement carparks|
|Facilities:||50m Lap Pool, Leisure Pool, Children’s Pool, Play Areas, BBQ Pits, Tennis Court, Function Room, Karaoke Room, Gym|
|Expected TOP:||1st Quarter 2016|
|Unit Type:||1 + Study: 635 – 969 sf
2 BR: 721 – 1324 sf
2 + Study: 850 – 1485 sf
3 BR: 1216 – 1862 sf
4 BR: 1539 – 2250 sf
Penthouse Simplex: 2562 – 2713 sf
Penthouse Duplex: 3132 – 3638 sf
Sky Habitat will be the ICON of Bishan, and this is your opportunity to invest in this project before it is too late! Simply fill up your details below and we will be in touch.
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd L3002382K | Victor Ho R024476J | 98586078