Furthermore, 1st timers are eligible for a $30K CPF Grant and 2nd timers do not have to pay a resale levy. If you are still eligible for ECs, act fast before ECs become too expensive (due to rising land cost) or before our government phase out EC schemes again! This highly anticipated executive condo has been receiving huge pent up demand, and it is not hard to see why!
Sea Horizon EC is your oasis in the east, away from the hustle and bustle of city living. As the first Executive Condominium to have sea view and up to 70% of the units with sea view, you can enjoy waterfront living at very affordable prices. Just a short distance away from Pasir Ris Park, you can enjoy the same beachfront lifestyle as residents at East Coast, without paying through your nose!
Enjoy panoramic sea view from your unit with full length windows. You will also enjoy privacy as the blocks are generously spread apart, allowing you to enjoy your own privacy without having your neighbour peep into your unit. The unit layouts are also very functional with no bay window, and can fit at least a Queen-sized bed in all rooms. From the sky clubhouse, you will enjoy working out in the gym while enjoying the panoramic sea view. There has never been (or probably will never be) a better value investment than Sea Horizon.
Located at Pasir Ris, it is an idyllic getaway from the city and yet just a short distance away from Pasir Ris MRT and Pasir Ris Bus Interchange. The upcoming Downtown Line 3 and Eastern Region Line will also boost Sea Horizon’s capital appreciation potential, making it a beautiful home as well as a smart investment. Downtown East is also undergoing a S$200m revamp, which will inject vitality into the area and serve the residents around this area. Sea Horizon is also located in a private residential enclave, which makes it more exclusive and isn’t surrounded by HDBs.
With nearby condos (Ripple Bay, Seastrand and Sea Esta) almost fully sold out, this area is in HOT demand and Sea Horizon will definitely be another sell-out EC launch. If you are still considering if now is the best time to upgrade, let me share with you why there has never been a better time than now to upgrade! If you are a 1st timer and are considering between a BTO, resale flat or EC, let me share with you my experience and why I feel ECs will give you a great headstart in your investment journey. Give me a dial at 98807751 (Ben), and let me explain why.
1. A short bus ride to Pasir Ris MRT (Future connecting station for Downtown Line 3) and Pasir Ris Bus Interchange
2. Easy accessibility to every part of Singapore via TPE, PIE and ECP
3. Many amenities nearby – White Sands Shopping Centre, Elias Mall, Loyang Point, Giant / Ikea / Courts Megastores, Tampines 1, Tampines Mall, Century Square
4. Many recreational activities nearby – Pasir Ris Town Park, Pasir Ris beach, E!hub @ Downtown East, Wild Wild Wet, Costa Sands Resort, Loyang Holiday Resort, PA Water Venture (Pasir Ris Sea Sports Club), Pasir Ris Sports and Recreation Centre, Aranda Country Club, Pasir Ris Fishing Pond, Horse Riding School, upcoming exciting facilities at Bedok Reservoir Park and Changi Point
5. Rental potential from growing eastern business hub nearby – Changi Business Park, Tampines Regional Centre, Changi Airport, Singapore Expo, Tampines & Pasir Ris Wafer Fabrication Parks, new industrial estates in Loyang, Lorong Halus, Kaki Bukit and Bedok areas, new 29ha logistics industries in Tampines, new aerospace industries in Changi
6. Numerous education institutes nearby – Pasir Ris Pri Sch, Casuarina Pri Sch, Loyang Pri Sch, White Sands Pri Sch, Coral Pri Sch, Meridian Pri Sch, Hai Sing Catholic Sch, Pasir Ris Crest Sec Sch, Greenview Sec Sch, Loyang Sec Sch, Coral Sec Sch, Siglap Sec Sch, Meridian JC, Singapore University of Technology & Design (U/C), United World College of Sourth East Asia (East Campus)
7. High potential upside – Sea Horizon is the first Executive Condominium to have sea view and up to 70% of the units come with sea view; sea view units in nearby new developments transacted at $1,001 psf – $1,062 psf at Ripple Bay and $947 – $998 psf at Sea Esta while sea view units at D15 are transacted at $1,463 at Cote D Azur and $1,485 – $2,387 (Avg $1,864 psf) at Silver Sea
|Project Name:||Sea Horizon|
|Developer:||Hao Yuan Development Pte Ltd|
|Address:||Pasir Ris Drive 3 / Pasir Ris Rise, Singapore|
|Site Area:||297,732 sqft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Erection of 4 Blocks of 10 Storeys, 3 Blocks of 11 Storeys, 2 Blocks of 12 Storeys and 3 Blocks of 13 Storeys Executive Condominium (Total 495 Units) with Environmental Deck Car Park, Swimming Pool and Communal Facilities|
|No. of Units:||495 Units|
|Car Park Lots:||495 Lots|
|Facilities:||Glazier Plaza (Outdoor BBQ, Kid’s Cabin, Children Dry Play), Spa by the Terrace, Terrace Garden, Alcove Garden Lounge, Glazier Pool (Swimming Pool), Glazier Pool (Dip Pool), Pool Deck, Eco-Promenade, Aka Pool (Swimming Pool), Aka Lounge Deck, Children Wading Pool, Floating Children Play, Sun Deck, Eco-Pavilion (Teppanyaki), Eco-Pavilion (BBQ), Alpine Terrace, Forest Edge, Cottage Garden, Sky Clubhouse, Terrace Court, Eco-Garden Deck, Fitness Pad, Tennis Court|
|Expected TOP:||25 Nov 2016|
|Unit Type:||2 BR: 764 – 861 sqft
3 BR: 1033 – 1356 sqft
4 BR: 1248 – 1388 sqft
5 BR: 1485 – 1614 sqft
Penthouse: 1388 – 1722 sqft
Garden House: 1722 sqft
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Sea Horizon, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
Propnex Realty L3008022J | Benjamin Tan R041254Z | 98807751