NeWest, a magnificent new development spread out over 136 residential units, with something for everyone. From spacious 3-storey homes to roomy apartments and exquisite penthouses, this development definitely has a home that is sure to take your fancy, no matter what you’re looking for. It is the one and only 999-year lease zoned for mixed development in the West Coast area. Located within an exclusive private residential enclave, you can be assured of exclusivity for your family.
Stand to enjoy the ultimate luxury of having numerous retail, dining and other commercial outlets at your beck and call. A total of 141 units in the first storey cater for everything you may ever need. From delis, cafes, bistros and gourmet marts to fashion shops, education centers and yoga studios, the shops will be your one-stop shop for all your daily needs. The convenience of staying in a mixed development is unrivaled, and you will be the object of envy from your friends and relatives.
For investors keen on the commercial units, you will stand to benefit from a large pool of eager consumers from the nearby surroundings. With commercial strata-title shops becoming more rare, it will be a good investment to add something like this into your property portfolio for diversification.
With a multitude of transport options available, getting to where you want to be is a cinch. Take a train from nearby Clementi MRT station to easily get across the island – from west to east – and all points in between. Drivers will find it a breeze to get all round Singapore with major expressways like Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and West Coast Highway straddling NeWest and the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) just a stone’s throw away.
Enjoy the best of life and conveniences, only at NeWest!
1. Easy Accessibility – Well connected to major transportation routes such as the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), West Coast Highway. Also located within 1km away from Clementi MRT.
2. Excellent Education Institutions – Pixel/Digipen Institute, NUS – Duke Medical, INSEAD, Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP), Singapore Polytechnic (SP), Canadian International School, Tanglin Trust School, International Community School, United World College, ACS International, Nexus International School, Japanese Kindergarten, Japanese Primary School, Japanese Secondary School, Waseda Shibuya Senior High School, Qifa Primary School, Nan Hua Primary School, Clementi Primary School.
3. Wet Markets & Food Centers – Ayer Rajah Wet Market and Food Center, Clementi Wet Market and Food Center, The Clementi Mall, West Coast Plaza, NTUC Fairprice, Giant.
4. Healthcare Help – Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, Jurong Community Hospital, National University Hospital.
5. Vibrant Lifestyle – West Coast Park, Pandan Reservoir, Clementi Woods Park.
6. Potential Capital Appreciation – Mixed developments have been proven to be popular with home buyers and investors. Most of them sell out very quickly = high demand!
|Developer:||Oxley Viva Pte. Ltd (ROC 201106106E)|
|Address:||1 West Coast Drive Singapore 128020
3 West Coast Drive Singapore 128021
|Tenure:||956 years leasehold w.e.f 27 May 1928|
|Site Area:||Approx 15,297.90 sqm / 164,666.60 sqft|
|Type of Development:||Residential with Commercial on 1st storey|
|No. of Units:||277|
|Car Park Lots:||Total 237 lots (exclude 5 handicap lot)
- Commercial #B1 92 lots (exclude 2 handicap lot)
- Residential #02 & # 03 145 lots
(including 77 strata carpark lots excluding 3 handicap lot)
|Facilities:||1. Swimming Pools
3. Wading Pool
5. Pavilions 1 & 2
|Unit Type:||1-Bedroom 30 Units (Size: 466 – 637 Sqft)
2-Bedroom 26 Units (Size: 575 – 942 Sqft)
3-Bedroom 3 Units (Size: 1229 – 1316 Sqft)
4-Bedroom Triplex Town Houses (3-Storeys) 77 Units (Size: 2189 – 2766 Sqft)
Simply fill up your details below for more information on this fantastic development, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
Huttons Asia L3008899K | Charlyene Choo R042380J | 91295685