Leedon Residence is one of the largest District 10 Freehold condominium on a rare and spacious site (approximately 5 hectares). Expect exclusiveness only for 381 owners on this huge land with most units in Leedon Residence luxuriously sized from 2100 sq ft up. Garden Suites and Sky Suites comes with a good sized private pool, while the ultimate indulgence, the 3 level penthouse units comes with its own private express lifts, sky gardens and pool.
Masterfully crafted by Chan Soo Khian, the highly sought after principal designer of SCDA Architects, Leedon Residence’s architecture and interiors are characterized by integrating the design with natural terrains to create a lush 200 metre forest walk, intimate courtyard gardens, water court and tastefully selected finishes to display the inherent beauty of natural materials. Impress your family and friends when you host a dinner party at The Dining Lounge with tastefully adorned Swarovski crystals.
Surrounded by the vibrant enclave of Holland Village, Dempsey Hill, Tanglin Village, Botanical Gardens and Orchard Road, there are endless shopping, lip-smacking variety of foods and sophisticated places to see and be seen.
In the vicinity of Leedon Residence, parents with school-going children will be well-assured to know that there are many top primary schools and reputable institutions to choose from – Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Henry Park Primary School, Anglo-Chinese International School, Hwa Chong Institution and National University of Singapore.
Leedon Residence – An Exclusive Living Experience.
1. One of the largest plot of Freehold land in prestigious Holland-Bukit Timah residential precinct in District 10 amongst Good Class Bungalows of Leedon Park, Belmont Park and Cornwall Gardens
2. Built on an elevated land surrounded by lush greenery – enjoy unblocked views
3. Low density development – huge plot of land but only 381 units
4. Designed by Chan Soo Khian, principal designer of multi award winning architect, SCDA Architects Pte Ltd, with a lot of expertise in condominium, hotel and resort design
5. Integration of architecture with nature – a lush 200m forest walk, intimate courtyard gardens, water court and tastefully selected finishes using natural materials
6. Five minutes walk to Farrer MRT Station on the Circle Line
7. Easy access to city centre and other parts of Singapore via PIE, AYE and Braddell-Kaki Bukit Viaduct
8. Experience the vibrant shopping, dining and lifestyle at the nearby Holland Village, Dempsey Hill, Tanglin Village, Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road
9. Proximity to established and reputable educational institutions – Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Henry Park Primary School, Nanyang Primary School, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, St Joseph’s Institution, Anglo Chinese School, Saint Margaret’s Secondary school, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Fairfield Methodist Pri/Sec School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Singapore Polytecnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, National University of Singapore, United World College, INSEAD
|Project Name:||Leedon Residence|
|Developer:||Guocoland Group, a Member of the Hong Leong Group|
|Address:||Leedon Heights, Singapore|
|Site Area:||522,326 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Erection of Flat Development Comprising 11 Blocks of 12-Storey Building (Total = 381 Units)|
|No. of Units:||381|
|Car Park Lots:||Approx 600 Lots|
|Facilities:||Arrival Court, Tree Avenue, Kids’ Pool, Reflective Pool, Pavilions, Discovery Playground, Lap Pool, The Grill, Jacuzzi, Fitness Corner, Pool Cabanas, The Forest Walk, The Dining Lounge, Recreational Garden, The Club, Tennis Courts, The Gym with Steam Room, Water Features, Tree Grove|
|Expected TOP:||31 Dec 2015|
|Unit Type:||2 Bedroom: 1044 sqft
3 Bedroom: 2088 – 2131 sqft
4 Bedroom: 2486 – 2669 sqft
Garden Suites 4 Bedroom: 3401 – 5285 sqft (with good size private pool)
Sky Suites 4 Bedroom: 3617 – 3767 sqft (with good size private pool)
Penthouses 5 Bedroom: 5694 – 7007 sqft (with good size private pool)
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Leedon Residence, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
DTZ Property Network Pte Ltd L3007960A | Peter Lau R029440G | 91554544