Lakeville is the latest new launch nestled by Jurong Lake. It will be your oasis in the west, away from the hustle and bustle of city living. Be intimately acquainted with the stunning beauty of nature as your unit opens up to panoramic views and beyond of the Chinese and Japanese Gardens. A stunningly beautiful development simply tucked right between Lakeside MRT and Chinese Garden MRT. Getting around Singapore via public transport is convenient and easily accessible. With the upcoming Jurong Region Line, the ease of connectivity will be increased. Residents who drive can get to the central part and other parts of Singapore easily via PIE, AYE, BKE and KJE.
The Lakeside Precinct, together with the Jurong Gateway Precinct, forms the 360ha Jurong Lake District, the new Central Business District of the West. Just a short distance away from Jurong Gateway, you get to enjoy the perks of urban lifestyle as those residing in Central Business District. Here, you will find sensational shopping experiences at Westgate, JEM, JCube, IMM and the upcoming Big Box. By the lake, there will be the upcoming Lakeside Village with shopping, dining and entertainment amenities as well as boutique waterfront hotels. The waterfront promenade along Jurong Lake will be enhanced; new water activities like kayaking and dragon-boating will be introduced, as well as more public amenities such as boardwalks, fishing points, wetlands and water features. In the future, a new world-class Science Centre will be moved to the Lakeside area, together with four to five new edutainment attractions targeted at families with your children. Buzzing with exciting activities and dramatic transformation, Jurong Lake District will provide countless hours of recreational fun for you and your loved ones.
With the construction of Jurong Gateway going into full swing to make it a Regional Hub of the west, as part of URA’s Jurong Lake District Master Plan, securing a unit here would possibly mean significant capital appreciation upon completion. Be prepared and expect a huge crowd on preview day with spillover effects from previous unsuccessful ballot applicants for JGateway Condo, which sold out in one hour. This shows that this area is in hot demand and Lakeville will definitely be another sell-out new condo launch.
With six blocks of residences, each 16-storey tall, you can make your selection from a wide variety of 1- to 5- bedroom units, dual-key and penthouse units to cater to your every need. Built on an area of over 240,000 sqft, its cutting edge design is set to stand out from its surroundings. The strong towering presence will leave you satisfied when you return from a day’s work. Full length windows in your unit gives you the enjoyment of waking up in bed to panoramic lake view. Each unit boasts layouts that are both functional and spacious. Spend quality time with your loved ones without the need to compromise for comfort and still feel pampers. From the sky clubhouse, you will enjoy working out in the gym while taking in the breathtaking Jurong Lake view.
Lakeville – your city living by the lake
Indicative price (for mid level): 1 BR ($1350 to $1380 psf), 2 BR ($1270 to $1480 psf), 3 BR ($1230 to $1390 psf), 4 BR ($1290 to $1330 psf), 4 BR Dual-key ($1200 psf), 5 BR ($1290 psf), Penthouse ($1250 psf)
1. 5 to 8 min stroll to Lakeside MRT & Chinese Garden MRT
2. 1-2 MRT stops to the “New CBD of the West” – Jurong Gateway (50ha of vacant land for development, 500,000 sq m of office space, 250,000 sq m of retail, F&B and entertainment space, 2,800 hotel rooms and 1,000 new homes)
3. Upcoming Jurong Region Line
4. Easily accessible to major expressways – PIE, AYE, BKE and KJE
5. Close proximity to major shopping malls – JCube, JEM, Westgate, Big Box, IMM, Jurong Point, West Mall
6. Approximately 70% of the units enjoys a breathtaking view of Jurong Lake
7. Rare vast land size of over 240,000 sq ft
8. Lush Condo facilities which consists of 3 unique themes – Lifestyle, Aqua and Signature Gardens
9. Quality branded finishing with efficient and spacious layout
10. Developed by renowned MCL, designed by renowned architect with multiple awards and big projects like Four Seasons Condo, Marina Bay Suites, One Shenton, Seascape Sentosa and more, and landscape by renowned landscape architect with big projects like Balmoral Park, Turquoise Sentosa, Cube 8, 368 Thomson, The Orange Grove and more
11. Jurong’s massive makeover into a “Waterfront Lifestyle Hub” (220ha of land and 70ha of water, new world-class Science Centre, new lakeside village featuring shops, F&B and entertainment, improved facilities at Chinese and Japanese Gardens, new park, waterfront promenade, boardwalks, fishing points and wetlands, new tourist attractions with “edutainment” theme)
12. Close proximity to reputable schools – Next to Canadian International School, within 1km to Rulang Primary School, near to River Valley High School, Jurong Junior College, Nanyang Technological University
|Developer:||MCL Land (Prestige) Pte Ltd|
|Address:||Jurong Lake Link, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 Years Leasehold w.e.f. 30 April 2013|
|Site Area:||240,769 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Housing Development comprising 6 blocks of 16-storey apartments (Total: 696 units) with common basement carparks, communal facilities and 3 commercial units|
|No. of Units:||696 Residential Units + 3 Commercial Units|
|Car Park Lots:||696 lots + 7 handicapped lots|
|Expected TOP:||30 Jan 2018|
||1 BR: 560 – 592 sq ft
2 BR: 635 – 872 sq ft
3 BR: 872 – 1324 sq ft
4 BR: 1270 – 1464 sq ft
4 BR (Dual-key): 1475 – 1668 sq ft
5 BR: 1528 – 1862 sq ft
4 BR PH: 1981 – 2056 sq ft
4+S PH: 2228 – 2271 sq ft
5 BR PH: 2680 sq ft
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Lakeville, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
Huttons Asia L3008899K | Cherlyn Loke R048516D| 86680128