The Interlace is strategically located on an expansive 8 hectare site in the heart of Singapore’s Southern Ridges. The Interlace stretches between Kent Ridge, Telok Blangah and Mount Faber Park. Few can claim this for a backyard – 9km of greenery, open spaces spanning a host of nature trails, tree top walks, historical hills and iconic parks. Welcome to your home on the Southern Ridges (home to some of nature’s greatest gifts of flora and fauna).
The Interlace’s central location offers accessibility to numerous leisure and business hubs as well as transport connection. A few minutes drive is all it takes to reach VivoCity, the CBD, Orchard Road, Sentosa, Resort World Sentosa and One-North via Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and West Coast Highway. A short walk brings you to Labrador Park MRT Station on the Circle Line and connects you to the rest of Singapore easily.
Designed by Ole Scheeren, The Interlace adopts a new residential typology which will be the next icon of Singapore. Inspired by the hillside villages of Greece (Santorini) and Italy (Portifino), The Interlace brings a contemporary interpretation to life in a vertical village. Thirty-one apartment blocks, each standing at six-storeys tall and identical in length, are stacked in a hexagonal arrangement to form eight large open and permeable courtyards. The stacked formations allow light and air to flow through the architecture and surrounding landscape.
Embrace the healing powers of nature. Listen to your thoughts amidst the serenity of a private bamboo forest. Bask in the elegance of a 40m lotus pond. Ease the pressures of the day away at the Outdoor Spa Valley in a rainforest grove, featuring a jacuzzi, massage pools and steam rooms.
The Interlace – Where Urban Living Meets Nature.
1 Feb 13: The Interlace is offering a special 10%+10% discount!! You read right, that is a 20% discount! HURRY!!!
Why Invest in The Interlace?
1. Excellent Location: 8 minutes walk to Labrador Park Station on the Circle Line, minutes drive to CBD, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Vivocity, Sentosa, Integrated Resorts
2. Envisaged to be the next “iconic landmark” postcard for Singapore due to its spectacular design by world renowned architect, OMA Rem Koohaas
3. Rare huge land size of approximately 8 hectares
4. Beautiful Panoramic Views: Surrounded by lush greenery from Nature Reserve Parks – Mount Faber Hill Park, Kent Ridge Park, Labrador Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, The South Ridges, HortPark and sea views
5. Plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment nearby – Anchorpoint, Ikea, Vivocity, Harbourfront Shopping Centre, Queensway Shopping Centre, Depot Height Shopping Centre, Gillman Village, Rochester Park, Tanglin Village, Orchard Shopping Belt, Sentosa, Resorts World at Sentosa, Marina @ Keppel Bay, Keppel Club, Temasek Club, NTU Alumni Clubhouse @ One North, Sentosa Club, One Degree 15 Marina Club
6. Strong demand due to limited supply of new full scale projects launched within the “nature reserve” region
7. Strong rental potential due to its superb location – Proximity to One North, Fusionpolis, Biopolis, Mediapolis, Science Park I and II, NUS and CBD
8. Reputable international and local education institutions close by – Fairfield Methodist (Pri & Sec), Crescent Girls’ School, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Anglo-Chinese JC, Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore, University Town, MDIS Unicampus, ISS International School (High School), United World College, Tanglin Trust School, Global Indian International School, INSEAD, SP Jain Center of Management
The Interlace Specification
|Developer:||Ankerite Pte Ltd (Joint Development between CapitaLand and HPL)|
|Address:||Alexandra Road / Depot Road, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 Years w.e.f. 11 Feb 2009|
|Site Area:||869,320 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Housing Development comprising 23 Blocks of 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 Storey Apartments (Total = 1040 Units) with Commercial Use at 1st Storey and Ancillary Facilities|
|No. of Units:||1040 Units|
|Car Park Lots:||1132 lots (inclusive of 10 handicapped lots) + 76 strata lots (2 lots per garden house)|
|Facilities:||Landscape Courtyards (Central Square, Water Park, Play Hills, Spa Valley, Theatre Plaza, Bamboo Garden, Lotus Pond, Waterfall Terrace), Retail Plaza, Play Zone, Outdoor Exercise Station, BBQ Promenade, Jogging Track, Gardening Zone, Pet Zone, Party Pavilion, Tennis Court, Multi-Purpose Court, Clubhouse, Putting Green|
|Expected TOP:||31 March 2015|
|Unit Type:||2 BR: 807 – 1604 sq ft
3 BR: 1259 – 3789 sq ft
3+Study: 1593 – 5253 sq ft
4 BR: 1938 – 5694 sq ft
Townhouse: 2874 – 3886 sq ft
Penthouse: 3154 – 6308 sq ft
Simply fill up your details below for more information on The Interlace, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
Knight Frank Pte Ltd L3008430D | Tricia Lim R021333D | 61000828