Haus at Serangoon Gardens is the latest offering by developer CDL that promises to excite and delight you. With 97 units of 2-storey terraces up for grabs, it is the perfect abode for those who love having a wide range of amenities nearby, and yet having an exclusive neighbourhood with privacy for the family. Set within the famed Serangoon Gardens enclave, it is a prestigious address that many yearn for.
The houses are also equipped with state-of-the-art green technology that ensures the most optimal water and energy efficiency to reduce your utility bills by up to 40%. This initiative has won the Building and Construction Authority’s Green Mark Platinum award, which is only awarded to eco-friendly buildings, and this is the first time a Green Mark Platinum award has been presented to a landed house estate in Singapore. Wouldn’t it be great to stay in a smart-house that helps you to save on your utility bills?
Haus @ Serangoon Gardens is also fitted with premium fittings and finishings. Every single detail has been designed with your comfort in mind, because you deserve nothing less than the very best. Take a dip in the jacuzzi with your loved ones, go for a evening jog around the neighbourhood, or head over to the famed Chomp Chomp for a late night supper with your friends – it’s all possible when you stay at Haus. Land is extremely scarce in Singapore, and the demand for landed homes will only increase in the future. When the demand for landed homes increase, what do you think will happen to the value of your home at Haus? Hesitate no longer, register your interest and come see what Haus has to offer for you and your family.
1. Good location – within 1 km to Serangoon MRT / NEX / Kovan MRT / Heartland Mall
2. Within prestigious Serangoon Garden landed estate and ample popular food choices
3. All 97 terrace houses are oriented in North-South direction
4. Roads within the development are flanked with trees and shrubs to create a distinct character and inviting sense of arrival to the development
5. High ceiling height est. 3.3m to 3.9m
6. Open-riser staircase in the house that allows natural light to permeate through the space
7. Generous and seamless living/dining room space
8. Fully equipped Dry and Wet Kitchen
9. Special Utility Saving Features: the Innovations are expected to result to up to 40% energy savings and water efficiency for each house
10. Good rental potential – easily rentable to expatriates as near to internal schools (Stamford American International School, Australian International School, Lycee Francais De Singapour French Institution)
11. Great rental yield – comparable or better than condos: range from 3 – 4.5% estimated!
12. Near to reputable local schools – CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel, St Gabriel’s Pri Sch, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Pri Sch, Rosyth School, Nanyang Junior College
|Project Name:||Haus @ Serangoon Gardens|
|Developer:||Sparkland Holdings Pte Ltd (Jointly developed by City Developments Limited and Hong Realty Pte Ltd)|
|Address:||Serangoon Garden Close
Serangoon Garden Place
Serangoon Garden Drive
Serangoon Garden Rise
Serangoon Garden Terrace
|Tenure:||99 Years wef 28 Nov 2011|
|Site Area:||305,713.8 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Conventional Housing Development Comprising of 2-Storey Terrace Dwelling House Each with an Attic and Basement, 1 Block of Single-Storey Sub-Station and MDF Building|
|No. of Units:||97 units|
|Facilities:||Huge land developed by CDL include Trees, Landscape, Playground, Roads, Parks. ***No Maintenance Fee***|
|Expected TOP:||30 May 2016|
|Unit Type:||Immediate Terrace (79 Units)
Land area: 1614 – 1817 sf
Floor area: 3487 – 3754 sfCorner Terrace (18 Units)
Land area: 2175 – 3144 sf
Floor area: 3639 – 4454 sf
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Haus @ Serangoon Gardens, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
Huttons Asia L3008899K | Charlyene Choo R042380J | 91295685