eCO, designed by award winning DP Architects and ICN Landscape in consultation with internationally renowned eco-architect, Dr Ken Yeang, has a captivating and endearing theme of “community in a garden”. Jointly developed by Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House Ltd, you will be assured of the quality finishing and thoughtful design that you have grown accustomed to.
“With the integration of passive green concepts in our built-in environment, we strive to create a vision of urban life that is reinforced by nature.” – Dr Ken Yeang
All five residential lifestyles – SOHO, Suite, Loft, Condominium and Townhouse will get to enjoy the beautiful outdoor environment and garden spaces carved out based on different characters. Be prepared to live in rich tropical landscape, majestic rain trees, lush gardens and leisure spaces – specially designed for your well being in mind and help you reconnect with the environment amidst the urban city life. The different lifestyle options available will also cater to your family’s need.
Just at your doorstep, have a treetop walk experience. Admire the vertical eCO garden. Take a deep breath of fresh air at the flower terraces. Have an adventurous forest walk. Grow your own herbs and vegetables in Herb Garden. Observe the aquatic plants and pond ecosystem. Enjoy a healing effect with the lush vegetation.
With a strategic and choice location within an established private residential estate and a mere 5 mins walk to Tanah Merah MRT Station, eCO is a rare gem that offers a coveted address near East Coast and an ease of accessibility to other parts of Singapore. The newly opened Bedok Point shopping mall is also just a short distance away, where you have a huge variety of food choices to satisfy your palate. The future Bedok Mall by CapitaLand next to Bedok MRT will also ensure that everything you need is just a short distance away.
1. Choice location within established estates – land parcel is located within an established private residential estate
2. Connectivity to the rest of Singapore – Short walk to Tanah Merah MRT interchange and short drive to East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
3. Proximity to a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options at the nearby East Coast Seafood Centre, Bedok and Simei Town Centres, Siglap Shopping Centre, Parkway Parade, Changi City Point, Bedok Reservoir Park, East Coast Park and Laguna National Golf and Country Club
4. Proximity to reputable and established schools – Temasek Pri Sch, Red Swastika Sch, St Anthony’s Canossian Pri Sch, Anglican High Sch, Temasek Sec Sch, Victoria Sch, Temasek Junior College, Temasek Polytechnic, Victoria Junior College, Tampines Junior College, Singapore University of Technology and Design (upcoming), NPS International School, Global Indian International School – East Coast, One World International School, United World College – East Campus
5. Designed by world renowned architect and principal landscape architect, Ken Yeang, with a “community in a garden” theme
6. High rental yield potential – close to Changi Business Park, UE’s Biz Hub East and Business Hotel (completed by 2013), Changi International Airport, Information Communication Technology Hub, Pasir Ris Wafer Fab Park, Changi North Industrial Estate and upcoming 29 ha site at Tampines Road to house new logistics park
|Developer:||Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House Ltd|
|Address:||Bedok South Avenue 3, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 years w.e.f 14 May 2012|
|Site Area:||308,300 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Condo/Loft: 12 storeys / 2 towers (Tower A & B sits on 4 storey integrated podium carpark)
Condo: 15 storeys / 2 towers (Tower E & F)
Condo/Loft: 16 storeys / 1 tower (Tower G)
SOHO: 12 storeys / 2 towers (Tower C & D)
Suite/Loft: 16 storeys / 1 tower (Tower H)
Townhouse: 2 storeys + attic + basement
|No. of Units:||752 units|
|Car Park Lots:||782 (Condo + SOHO: 708 lots + 6 handicap lots, Townhouses: 68 lots)|
|Facilities:||1st Storey: Arrival Garden, Commercial Shop, Garden Boulevard Trail, Lounge Pool, Sun Deck, Pool Deck, Recreational Pool, Meeting Pod, Eco Stream, BBQ Alcove, Clubhouse, Fitness Garden, Dining Pavilion, Play Garden, Kids Pool, 50m Lap Pool, Aqua Theraphy, Wellness Walk4th Storey: Recreational Tennis Court, Dining Pavilion, Aqua Theraphy Pool, Sun Deck, Lounge Pool, Pool Deck, 50m Lap Pool, Community Garden, Commercial Shop, Rain Garden Pavilion, Rain Garden5th Storey: Recreational Pool, Ecological Nature Trail, Aqua Theraphy Pool, BBQ Alcove, Sun Deck, Flower Terraces16th Storey: Sky Lounge Deck, Dining Pavilion, Sun Deck, Sky Pool|
|Expected TOP:||1 Dec 2017|
Simply fill up your details below for more information on this fantastic development and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
Propnex Realty L3008022J | Benjamin Tan R041254Z | 98807751