d’Leedon is a spectacular development like none other. d’Leedon induces awe, being the one and only high rise 36-storey residential development in the Bukit Timah & Holland area. Spread across a sprawling 840,000 sqft, you will be pampered by the generous space, lush landscaping and ample facilities in this fantastic development. d’Leedon offers a panoramic view of Bukit Timah Hill, Botanical Gardens, MacRitchie Reservoir and the Orchard Road city skyline. Located within the prestigious district 10, you will just be walking distance away from the nearby Farrer Road MRT and also the famous Empress Road Market and Food Centre.
d’Leedon comprises of 7 majestic towers rising high into the sky, and you can’t help but marvel at it’s architectural genius. Designed by the world famous Pritzker Architecture Prize winner, Zaha Hadid Architects, it will stand out as an icon for years to come. The building’s facade is not only aesthetic, but is designed and ideal for cross ventilation. Twelve semi-detached Garden Villas are also arranged along the western boundary of the site, within the ‘good-class’ bungalows reserve zone. With only 20% of the land size catered for residential usage, you can immerse yourself in the wide offering of facilities and open communal spaces.
There are plenty of reputable schools within the vicinity. Schools like Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Hwa Chong Institution, National JC, Nanyang Girls’ High School, St Margaret’s Sec, Anglo-Chinese Sch International, Fairfield Methodist Sch (Pri & Sec), Singapore Poly, Ngee Ann Poly and many more. Rental demand at d’Leedon will also be very high due to the nearby One-North, Biopolis – biomedical R & D Hub, Mediapolis – future global media hub, Fusionpolis – R & D centre for electronics and technology, Science Park I & Science Park II.
d’Leedon also provides a complimentary shuttle bus service for 2yrs to ferry residents to Orchard Road. With an attractive pricing, unique design, located near to good schools and MRT and with a huge land size, d’Leedon is the best investment you can make right now! With prices fr $12xx PSF for a D10 property located next to an MRT, don’t you think this is truly a bargain??
From 19 Jan 13, d’Leedon developer is giving up to 15% discounts, and 200++ units have already been snapped up by savvy investors. With units fr $12xx PSF, I’m sure you will agree this is a sure-win investment! Hurry before we sell out!!!
Why Invest In d’Leedon
1. Prestigious iconic landmark architecture designed by Pritzker Architecture Prize winner, Zaha Hadid Architects
2. Strategically located at popular Holland-Bukit Timah residential precinct in District 10
3. The only 36-storey residential development in Holland / Bukit Timah = Unobstructed views to Bukit Timah Hill, Botantical Gardens, MacRitchie Reservoir and the Orchard Road city skyline
4. Walking distance to Farrer Road MRT Station and only 1 station to Holland Village MRT
5. Large extensive land dedicated to facilities and landscaping – towers only occupy 20% of the land with approximately 6 ha of site catered to facilities and landscaping
6. 5 mins drive to Holland Village, Botanic Gardens and Tanglin Village. 10 mins drive to Orchard Road and Dempsey Hill. 20 mins drive to CBD and integrated resorts
7. Near amenities at Empress Road market and food centre and proximity to Cold Storage Jelita
8. Easily accessible to city centre and other parts of the island via PIE and AYE
9. Surrounded by reputable schools – Nanyang Pri Sch (within 1 km), Raffles Girls’ Pri Sch, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Nanyang Girls’ High Sch, St Margaret’s Sec, Anglo-Chinese Sch International, Fairfield Methodist Pri and Sec Sch, National University of Singapore (Bukit Timah Campus), Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, United World College, INSEAD
10. Near business hubs – One-North, Biopolis, Mediapolis, Fusionpolis, Science Park I and II
|Developer:||CapitaLand-led Consortium (Other Partners include Hotel Properties Limited, Morgan Stanley Real Estate Special Situations Fund III, L.P. and Wachovia Development Corporation)|
|Address:||Leedon Heights, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 years wef 8 Apr 2010|
|Site Area:||840,049 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Development Comprising 7 Blocks of 36-Storey Apartments (1703 Units) and 6 Pairs of 2-Storey with Attic Strata Semi-Detached Houses (12 Units) with 2 Levels of Basement Carpark, Pools, Communal Facilities and 8 Units of Restaurants/Shops|
|No. of Units:||1703 Apartments and 12 Villas|
|Car Park Lots:||1715|
|Facilities:||Spa Pavilions, Fitness Areas, Tennis Courts, Multi-purpose Court, Play Areas, BBQ, Basketball Court, Mini Race Track, Restaurant/Retail, 2 Clubhouses, Children’s Wet Play Area and Pool, Lap Pool, Gym Pool, Event Courts, Jacuzzis, Party Houses, Jogging Track, Sculpture Garden, Scent Garden, Kinetic Garden, Maze Garden, Chess Garden, Hanging Garden|
|Expected TOP:||31 Dec 2015|
|Unit Type:||1+Study: 592 – 840 sf
2BR/2+Study: 786 – 1216 sf
3BR/3+Study: 1076 – 1755 sf
4BR: 1615 – 1755 sf
PH: 2852 – 4661 sf
4BR Garden House: 3703 – 3767 sf
Simply fill up your details below for more information on d’Leedon, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
d’Leedon | Knight Frank Pte Ltd L3005536J | Tricia Lim R021333D | 61000828