Cardiff Residence is nestled in a well-equipped neighbourhood which lets you retreat into your own, quiet haven. Located at 101 and 103 Cardiff Grove, with 163 uinits, your dream home awaits.
Feel the stress and fatigue of a long day at work lift as you enter the cool waters of the luxurious swimming pool and relax at the pool side lounge. Take in the sights of a beautiful sunset while you soak in the intimate bliss of your own Penthouse Jacuzzi. Redefine your paradise at home.
Unwind in your luxurious living room, furnished with stylish fittings and modern designs, it provides a sense of calm and relaxation every time you come home.
Just minutes away from the CTE and only a stroll away from Lorong Chuan MRT, you can stay connected to anywhere on this busy island. Lorong Chuan MRT can take you to anywhere you need to go in Singapore, connecting you to the north, south, east and west. Feast at the nostalgic Chomp Chomp, featuring delectable Singaporean delicacies. Discover the newly established retail, entertainment, food and beverage, family an d pet friendly NEX Shopping Mall nearby. Have an extensive workout at Serangoon Stadium and utilize their facilities.
Truly enjoy an exciting lifestyle at Cardiff Residence.
Why Invest In Cardiff Residence?
1. Connectivity:5 mins walk to Lorong Chuan MRT, 6 mins walk to market and shops, 10 mins walk to Nex, Serangoon MRT, Serangoon Gardens, Serangoon Stadium and Serangoon Community Centre
2. Amenities: Myriad of conveniences at Serangoon Gardens, NEX Megamall, Junction 8, Heartland Mall, Paya Lebar Central
3. Value: Properties near MRT typically carry a price premium and are more price resilient. Recent research reveal that properties within a 10 minute walk of MRT stations have shown substantial price appreciations
4. Education: Good schools in immediate vicinity – CHIJ Our Lady of Good Counsel, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School, St Gabriel’s Pri School, Raffles Institution, Catholic High School, American International School, Australian International School, French School of Singapore
5. Potential: Short drive and 5 MRT Stations to Paya Lebar Central, which is set to become a ‘bustling commercial centre brimming with activity from offices, retail, hotels and attractive public spaces’. Short drive and 3 MRT Stations to Tai Keng Station where proposed Paya Lebar Industrial Hub is expected to house a wide variety of industries, aerospace, electronics, wafer fabrication, logistics, food and other general industries.
6. Demand: Cardiff Residence is situated near to both retail and commercial amenities as well as good schools. High potential for rental to both locals and expats
7. Luxurious finishes: Marble flooring provided for living and dining room, designer wardrobes by Chaplin, digital keyless lockset, quality fittings by recognized brands such as Teka, Grohe and OXO.
8. Private residential enclave = quiet and peaceful neighbourhood ideal for escape from the hustle and bustle of work and urban living
Cardiff Residence Specification
|Project Name:||Cardiff Residence|
|Developer:||World Class Developments (Central) Pte Ltd|
|Address:||Cardiff Grove, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 Years wef 4 Nov 2011|
|Site Area:||63,359 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Erection of a 5-Storey Residential Condominium Development (Total = 163 Units) with Attic, Open Roof Terrace, Swimming Pool and Surface Carparks|
|No. of Units:||163 units|
|Car Park Lots:||TBA|
|Facilities:||Sauna, Function Room, Indoor Gym, Sunbathing Deck, Swimming Pool Feature, Main Swimming Pool, Pool Side Lounge, BBQ Area, Wading Pool, Children’s Playground, Fitness Green|
|Expected TOP:||31 March 2015|
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Cardiff Residence, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?
ERA Realty Network L3002382K | Jeffrey Kwok R027370A | 83336948